Your Shutters Have a Lifetime Transferrable Warranty
You may view the full details of the Millwork by O’Hair warranty on our website, but first let us explain a little about what it means to be able to offer this warranty.
Carolina Shutter Company is a Homeowner Rated Gold dealer of Millwork by O’Hair premium shutter products. This allows us to display the HR GoldTMemblem at the left and, more importantly, indicates that our “homeowner rating” has attained a benchmark standard – a strong indication of high quality workmanship.
The HR GoldTM rating is compiled from warranty registration questionnaires on jobs completed in recent months and is displayed in a certificate, which is updated monthly. Carolina Shutter Company is provided with copies of our certificates and those certificates are also visible on the Millwork by O’Hair website.
To achieve HR GoldTM status, Carolina Shutter Company’s three primary scores must exceed the scores listed below:
- Minimum 97% – Recommend. Percentage of homeowners who would buy again or recommend this dealer to a friend.
- Minimum 96% – Satisfied. Homeowners are asked as a percentage from 0% to 100% on how satisfied they are with:
- The professionalism of the dealer’s sales people (i.e. courtesy, knowledge)
- The promptness of the installation (installed when promised?)
- The professionalism of the installer (courtesy neatness, etc.)
- The proper fit of the installation (panel layout, rail alignment, accuracy, etc.)
- The operation of the shutters (panel folding/closing, sliding of louvers, etc.)
- The quality of the finish (smoothness, color accuracy, proper sheen)
- Minimum 60% – Response. Percentage of homeowners responding to the survey.
At the bottom of the certificate is an indicator of how many homeowners have responded to our Questionnaire, the date range for the responses, and how many shutter panels the responses are related to.
Here is a copy of our certificate as pulled directly from the Millwork by O’Hair website
Highlights of the Transferable Limited Lifetime Warranty
The O’Hair family has produced quality window treatments since 1939. Three generations later the “family business” has grown to over two hundred employees and operates in a state-of-the-art forty-acre facility. O’Hair Shutters, Ltd. has built a solid reputation for delivering quality products and customer service insuring the company’s future for generations to come.
“O’Hair Shutters, Ltd. will arrange for repair or replacement of components or panels…at no cost to the homeowner.”*
In the unlikely event of a manufacturing defect in any of your shutter panels, rest assured that O’Hair Shutters, Ltd. stands behind its products and the dealers who participate in this warranty program.
“O’Hair Shutters, Ltd. will supply at no charge, unfinished, uninstalled components to repair shutters with… minor damage (i.e. from pets, children, and other sources).”*
We understand that accidents happen. Allow Carolina Shutter Company to professionally repair accidental shutter damage. O’Hair Shutters, Ltd. will promptly supply us with the components necessary to properly restore your shutters. The best advertisement for our product is simply to have it beautifully displayed in your home.
“Transferable to each homeowner.”*
Millwork by O’Hair Shutters add value to the appraisal of your home. If you decide to sell your home, your shutter warranty is transferable, protecting that value and supporting your asking price.
*See the complete warranty for more details.